Thursday, December 19, 2013

A walkway along a jungle ravine

I have been showing some photos of waterfalls recently, and this is part of the walkway from which I took some of those photos.  Julie took this photo of me during a break in our walk around La Paz Waterfall Gardens.

It was certainly a convenience to be able to walk through the cloud forest and see the plants and waterfalls from a walkway such as this.  It would otherwise be extremely difficult to walk on the very steep terrain in damp conditions.

This week we have photos of the people of Ethiopia posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

10 comments:

Kate said...

I maxed the photo and glad that I did! The scenery is knock-out cool! What a wonderful walk that must have been!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I would love to visit but would have problems breathing as the humidity is pretty high, I would imagine.

Memphis MOJO said...

Love this shot!

Judy said...

I like the fact that the railing is nice and high because it looks like a steep drop off. Love the foggy atmosphere too.

Sharon said...

This is much better than I had imagined. I kept thinking how slick the ground must have been.

glenda said...

Rminds me of a scene from Jurrasic Park. Hope the Big
T is not lurking in the fog.

LOLfromPasa said...

Stunning image. It must have been fantastic to be standing just where you were.

Jack said...

I sure hope that walkway had good construction. It is probably a long way down.

Bob Crowe said...

Reminds me of Monteverde.

Unknown said...

La Paz Waterfall! I've been there and would gladly be back. Love the perspective.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...