Monday, January 21, 2013

Man walking his dog along the beach

Just as the boy on a bicycle who I showed the other day prefers the beach to the street, so does this man walking his dog.

I am dipping into my archive because I need to reorganize my computer to open up more storage space for photos.  I took this photo a few months back, on a cloudy day, as we are now in the dry season, with clear, sunny skies.

This we we are showing photos of some scenes of the people, markets, and scenery of Tanzania on our  Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

6 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Is it permitted to let the dogs off the leash on your beaches there Dave..the dogs all run around and in the water here.

Kate said...

I wonder where he keeps the doggie bag to pick up pooh? If I lived there it would not be a task to take our dog for a walk!

Sharon said...

A good place for dog and man.

Judy said...

My dog loves to walk on the beach.

glenda said...

Great place to walk the dog!

Jack said...

I am impressed that he has the dog on a leash. How civilized!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...