Monday, January 7, 2013

An encounter on a Tamarindo street

Because I do this Daily Photo website, I have become more observant of people in Tamarindo.  I am not sure what was occurring in this encounter between what appears to be a tourist and what appears to be a local person on horseback.

I will show a short series of what transpired between these two men in the next few days.

This week we have photos of the ancient Khmer temples around Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, Cambodia posted  on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

3 comments:

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

maybe horseback riding on the beach perhaps?

Jack said...

It is an intriguing composition, Dave. Let's see what happens.

Judy said...

Could be asking directions....or where to rent a horse. I will have to wait to see what you found out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...