Sunday, January 13, 2013

A massage on the beach

I just concluded a little series of photos of a man making arrangements for a horseback ride.  I wonder what his wife was doing?  Perhaps she was taking advantage of the massage tables on the shaded beach front of the Tamarindo Diria Resort.

There is no need for a recording of relaxing "spa music" if you get a massage where you hear the ocean surf and feel the gentle breeze coming off the Pacific Ocean.


Today is Sunday, so we have new photos posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.  This week we are showing a few more photos of my wife's experience on a river raft trip through the Grand Canyon.  Julie does not like the rigors of camping, but she endured this 10 day adventure to have the opportunity to take photos of this unique wonder of planet Earth.

8 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, my! This brings back México memories. I LOVED getting a massage on the beach. This looks absolutely divine.

glenda said...

Ahh, the soothing sound of the surf. Seems like a perfect place to enjoy a relaxing massage.

Sharon said...

I'm with Kate and Glenda. This looks perfect.

Jack said...

I'm not a big massage guy, but even I would volunteer for some time on that table!

Bob Crowe said...

There were a couple of people doing this at the edge of the beach at Langosta when we were there. I didn't accept the offer. I never have. We have resolved to do less and relax more at our next visit. Maybe I'll try. One of my wife's favorite travel experiences was a hour with a blind massage therapist in Lhasa.

Absolute Vitality Spa said...

It quiet perfect place to enjoy a relaxing massage. great!!

regards
Tempe Massage

Anonymous said...

Hi who is the woman in the photo?

rock-sodas said...

Who is the naked white woman getting the massage?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...