Sunday, April 17, 2011

Playa Panama housing

This photo shows some houses or condos across the bay at Playa Panama. These people have a nice view of the bay and ocean.

My wife and I prefer Tamarindo, however, where we have a view of the beach and ocean, but there are also about 40 or so restaurants to which we can walk for lunch or dinner. A house or condo in a place like this would require driving to dinner, or cooking yourself.

Hotels in places like Playa Panama are destination resorts, as there are not many places where you can walk and enjoy both the beach and a variety of restaurants.

Today is Sunday, so we have new photos on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site. This week we are showing some photos from Julie's brother's trip to Iceland.

6 comments:

zakton said...

It must be a marvelous view from up there!

Jack said...

Hi, Dave. I have been reviewing your photos and write-ups from Playa Panama. It does look appealing, but I would prefer the places, like Tamarindo, where you can walk to restaurants and some life.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Sharon said...

I bet the views are great and the vegetation lush but, I'd miss the beach and seeing surfers out on the waves.

glenda said...

What a beautiful spot.

Kate said...

The last few days you have overwhelmed me with the lushness of the setting in your photos.

Unknown said...

What a setting and what a view! I'll take one! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...