Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Hey, little dog. Wait for me."

As regular readers of this blog know, I like to post a series of photos that tell a little story. This photo shows more of the scene when the lady with the three tiny dogs walked along the beach. This little girl seems to want to follow the dogs, sort of like the Pied Piper.

The 3 little dogs I showed yesterday were hyper-active in exploring the beach and in making friends. Tomorrow I will show the dogs interacting with another four legged creature.

This week we are showing photos of the red rock country of Sedona, Arizona and the cooling waters of Oak Creek on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

8 comments:

brattcat said...

children and dogs, an irresistible combination.

Sharon said...

She does look like she's on a mission to catch up with that little dog.
Thanks for the congrats on my site.

Jack said...

This is a cute one, Dave. Kids at this age are so curious. She wants to catch up to that little dog and start pulling every one of its parts!

Thx for visiting HDP today and commenting on the floodplain explanation. I got dozens of comments expressing worry, so I thought I owed a "don't worry" explanation. The engineers have it under control.

glenda said...

There she goes!

Judy said...

Very cute shot, kids and dogs!

Nathalie H.D. said...

Sweet little thing - walking on sand, that ain't easy!

Unknown said...

Very cute capture, David.

Rob Siemann said...

Cute in pink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...