Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A walk down Langosta Beach

This is the same stretch of Langosta Beach that I showed yesterday. My wife and I like to walk along this beach. We can walk for miles and not see another person. The person in the distance of this photo is my wife, as Julie did not wait up for me while I was stopping to take photos.

Tomorrow I will show a view from farther down the beach and explain why this beach is so uncrowded.

This week on our travel photo site, Viva la Voyage, we are featuring photos of Washington, D.C., taken during the special light of sunrise.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

This looks like a pleasant walk.

brattcat said...

If only I could walk...

Kate said...

Although I'm crazy-wild for the Southwest, I cannot stay away from bodies of water for too long. This stretch of beach looks very inviting!

glenda said...

Looks like Julie does not dilly-dally while walking along the beach.

Lois said...

I'm sure you caught up with Julie eventually! What a beautiful beach and I like the lone bird soaring in the sky over the water.

Nathalie H.D. said...

That reminds me of the long walks we used to do on "my" beach in Australia. You're making me long for more. Avignon is too far from the sea! (90 minute drive).

Thanks Dave for telling us about the recent election in Costa Rica. It's a small country that we hear little about here in France but it remains dear to my heart since in lived there back in 1979-1980.

The history of South and Central America is such a tormented one that Costa Rica's remarkable stability and democratic achievements are worthy of note.

Well done Costa Rica!

Nathalie H.D. said...

And I really enjoyed catching up with your latest photos. They're wonderful. I wouldn't mind coming back to visit one day.

magiceye said...

wonderfully composed and shot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...