Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lunch at Hacienda Guachipelin

After our exhilarating zip line adventure, we were ready for lunch.  Would this be a fast food lunch?  No, we were ready to sit and relax for a bit to allow our adrenaline to subside to human levels.  

I did not expect, however, that we would find that there was a white table cloth lunch set up at a table that was reserved with my name on it.  The food was a buffet of traditional Costa Rican food, which offered salad and a choice of chicken or other entrees, with rice and beans, and deserts that included local pineapples and other refreshing fresh fruit. 

Tomorrow I will show you part of the view from our lunch table.

8 comments:

brattcat said...

Mmmm, my mouth is watering. I bet you all had some serious appetites by the time you sat down at that table.

Unknown said...

You certainly deserved a healthy lunch after your ordeal:-)

Unknown said...

I would love to sit there right now and feel the tropical breeze. It's so hot and dry here!
The previous sequence is just great!

Kate said...

Show me a view tomorrow? Heck no! I'll just met you there. Just name the time!!

Judy said...

That's a very inviting scene. I'm not sure I would be ready to eat anything after those adventures.

In reply to your comment on my post today, you are right, my father in law would be amazed by seeing how his pictures are being seen by so many. I think he would be pleased.

Sharon said...

You must have started really early in order to be back in time for lunch!!

Lowell said...

I think y'all deserved a nice, relaxing lunch...kinda like the last meal before...well, you know...

Sharon said...

Is this the same place that Julie and I had our adventure to the waterfall and the fumaroles?

That lunch patio looks so familiar and I know there were cattle across the road from us as we ate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...