Monday, April 20, 2009

Zip line advertisement

I have been showing some signs around Tamarindo during the last few days, so I thought I would add this three dimensional advertisement.  What is the product?  Zip line excursions.  What better way to advertise zip lines than to string up a mannequin of  a person hanging from a zip line.  There is a sign hanging from his back side that advertises the zip lines.  

I have shown photos of real people on zip lines in the past, and will do so again in a couple of weeks.  I have been impressed with the safety of Costa Rican zip lines, as they use two cable connections.  I think it is also a good reflection on their safety consciousness that even this mannequin is required to wear a helmet.

This photo is at Witch's Rock Surf Camp, which is a popular spot for surfing lessions and other activities enjoyed by adventure seekers, such as nearby zip lines through the forest.

6 comments:

brattcat said...

Have you tried it?

Sharon said...

This advertisment won't tempt me to do this again. Once was enough! However, I am glad I tried it.

glenda said...

This one makes me laugh.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Brattcat,

We have done zip lines several times. On August 17, 18 and 19, 2009, I posted photos of my wife's first zip line experience. It is fun and exhilarating. I will be showing some more zip line photos in a couple of weeks.

Judy said...

Great way to advertise. Good shot too.

Hilda said...

Very effective advertisement, I think.

I've only tried a zip line once and I loved it! What a rush! I would love to do it again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...